Second LOTW Challenge Reward (Coustillier Statue) not Permanently Unlocked, only Temporarily Unlocked

:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

:point_down: These details are CRITICAL; DO NOT skip them or your issue may not be reviewed.

• GAME BUILD #: 50292
  • GAME PLATFORM: Steam
  • OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10

:arrow_forward: ISSUE EXPERIENCED

:point_down: DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). LIMIT TO ONE BUG PER THREAD.

I just completed the second challenge to win as the Burgundians straight after having signed in to Xbox Live to get the first one. The Event Mods however is showing the Coustillier statue as only “Temporarily Unlocked”. How to make the Coustillier Statue permanent when I already completed the very first challenge?

:arrow_forward: FREQUENCY OF ISSUE

:point_down: How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST!

• 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)

:arrow_forward: REPRODUCTION STEPS

:point_down: List CLEAR and DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue ourselves… Be descriptive!

Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:

1. Sign Into Xbox Live to get first achievement (Count Jacqueline of Hainault in Cobra Car Icon)
  2. Complete the Second LOTW Event Achievement (Win as Burgundians for the Coustillier Statue Achievement)
  3. Coustillier Statue is only Temporarily Unlocked in the Event Mods section of my profile

:arrow_forward: EXPECTED RESULT

:point_down: What was SUPPOSED to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?

Coustillier Statue is meant to be Permanently Unlocked in the Event Mods section of my profile

:arrow_forward: IMAGE

:point_down: ALWAYS attach a PICTURE (.jpg, .png, .gif) or VIDEO (.mp4, YouTube link) that highlights the problem.

At least your’s unlocks. I have won as Burgundians in Skirmish and Multiplayer many times now and it never unlocks the next challenge. Sometimes I will get a count down to the next challenge but when I reopen the game again its back to the second challenge.

2 Likes

I’ve also written to AOE2 official support page about my issue. I hope that it won’t come to having to download someone else’s mod after the event finishes…

An update with this bug. I’ve now unlocked the Sand Donjons & they are also only Temporarily Unlocked… :sob:

Another update: I completed the fifth challenge during a SP skirmish to train 20 Coustilliers and I then won the same battle. Instead of getting to the postgame statistics (& getting the confirmed completion of the challenge), AOEII crashed to Windows. However, when I relaunched AOEII, the fifth achievement was completed and another kind of strange thing: the Coustillier Statue was automatically loaded in my Event Mods page, without me having to subscribe to it.

I’ve just finished all of the LOTW event’s 6 challenges, but all 3 event mods are showing as only Temporarily Unlocked (Coustillier Statue, Sand Donjons & Roger Bosso knight skin).

Just made another thread here if the moderators want to close this one: