- GAME BUILD #: 100.12.54545.0
- GAME PLATFORM: Steam
- OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10
Using secondary click to navigate the map fixates a tooltip in one part of the screen, if there’s an object that can trigger one.
- 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)
- Have the “Enable right click camera drag” option on;
- Enable the “Game world tooltips” option;
- Start a match of any kind;
- Use right click to navigate the map and get above an object that can trigger a tooltip when hovered.
That either tooltips do not appear during camera drag or that they get updated dynamically depending on what’s being pointed with the arrow/cursor.