Selecting Control Groups 11-20 results in Select & Center Instead

:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

• GAME BUILD #: 10944061
  • GAME PLATFORM: Steam
  • OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10

:arrow_forward: ISSUE EXPERIENCED

Since the new patch selecting control groups 11-20 results in Select & Center instead. Like pressing Alt+1 centers the camera on control group 11, when that should only happen when pressing Alt+1+1. Interestingly pressing Alt+Shift+1 only selects and doesn’t center. Controls Groups 1-10 work fine. I’m using default control group hotkeys.

:arrow_forward: FREQUENCY OF ISSUE

• 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)

:arrow_forward: REPRODUCTION STEPS

Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:

1. Load into a match
  2. Assign any unit to control group 11 using Ctrl+Alt+1
  3. Press Alt 1 to select control group 11, it will select and center instead

:arrow_forward: EXPECTED RESULT

Pressing Alt+1-0 should just select the control group, not select and center

3 Likes

@SamSYI
Thanks for this report, we’re now tracking this issue :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Please fix this soon. I always use control group 11-15 without centering to the selected group. Right now I cannot enjoy playing age2…
Thank you for reporting, @SamSYI

1 Like

The team is working on it :slight_smile:

1 Like

FYI: The Hotfix from April 28th didn’t fix this for me.

It seems that it isn’t fixed yet, indeed.

It still buged, for any group selection. You just cant use “Alt +” to select a group. It always Select AND Center =/

At long last this was fixed. I can finally enjoy the game again :smiling_face_with_tear:

Yes finally…
Have to say, I am kind of disappointed considering how long this took. It must have been an easy fix but this made me and obviously others as well stop playing.

1 Like

Fixed, however has anyone else noticed that your selection will no longer deselect when selecting an empty control group. eg Group 1 has town centres and group 2 is empty if you press 1 then 2 the town centres selection remains. I’m sure this didn’t use to be the way?