Send back to work not working properly

:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

:point_down: These details are CRITICAL; DO NOT skip them or your issue may not be reviewed.

• GAME BUILD #: 6624001 (According to Steam)
  • GAME PLATFORM: Steam
  • OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10

:arrow_forward: ISSUE EXPERIENCED

:point_down: DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). LIMIT TO ONE BUG PER THREAD.
Sending my villagers back to work (with hotkey or manually pressing button) after garrisoning them no longer puts them back to work. They walk back to the exact tile they were standing on but don’t actually collect the resources - instead showing as idles. Having to manually redo all the garrisoned villagers every time I need to garrison takes a lot of time away that I could be spending elsewhere, not to mention the loss of resource collection for that time.
This has been happening since the latest patch

:arrow_forward: FREQUENCY OF ISSUE

:point_down: How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST!

• 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)

:arrow_forward: REPRODUCTION STEPS

:point_down: List CLEAR and DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue ourselves… Be descriptive!

Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:

1. Garrison villagers in Town Centre
  2. Send them back to work using the hotkey or button

:arrow_forward: EXPECTED RESULT

:point_down: What was SUPPOSED to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?

They go back to working their last job

:arrow_forward: IMAGE

:point_down: ALWAYS attach a PICTURE (.jpg, .png, .gif) or VIDEO (.mp4, YouTube link) that highlights the problem.

:arrow_forward: GAME FILES (SAVE / RECORDING)

:point_down: Attach a SAVE GAME (.aoe2spgame) or GAME RECORDING (.aoe2record) of the match where you encountered the issue. Link it below if using an external file service.

MP Replay v101.101.47820.0 @2021.06.05 234826 (1).aoe2record (3.1 MB)