Serious balance issue in team game

This is team game situation, they make team game unplayable.
I hope balance team can answer several questions.

Sweden
First I need to say I am not main Sweden, but they are OP I need to join.

1. 5:30 16 halb
    imageimage

Before 5:30 16 age3 units with faster speed and more resistance, is this OP or not?

1. 6 speed pike
    Sweden eco is always the best (in team game) due to torp and pike is cheap unit in the game, that’s very easy to mass. 30 pikes as a batch, burn the building and run everywhere with 6 speed plus high siege resource is enough to support continuously training, musk and skirm can’t catch, cav is being countered and you can not micro goon hit and run for 3 batches. Please teach me how to solve (with all civs).

Both team are similar skill P3 lost network connection during game and my team still won this game with mainly pike and Insurgente.

Otto is OP for a long time without significant nerf, I don’t know why keep on adjusting azap.

1. 6:30 spahi
    imageimage
    15 pop
    Do you know this is OP?

2. Akincis
    I don’t know why you nerf Lakota BR but accept Otto this card. Otto kill vils much faster than Lakota?

Age3 CA
Age4 CA with Akincis and cavalry combat

While Otto also has strong FI, age4 CA is easily to create and they get 23x1.5=34.5 damage from one shot to villager?
10 CA rush to raid vils usually they can kill almost full of a batch vils gathering resource outside. Even vils has outpost next to them, due to CA is range attack unlike cav they still can kill several vils when you control ur vils back.

This makes Otto opponents can not easily gathering natural resources and lose map control, moreover Otto still have spahi, abus, great bombards, free vils.

These 2 civs, early pressure is hard to work on them, has excellent eco bonus, have OP unit from mid game.
Makes other normal civs like just side dishes.

For people don’t know Sweden eco power in team game.

Sweden is balance?

I want to upload record but always OFS, the game has already released 3.5 years still don’t have basic function working normally.

1 Like