Server issues?

Same here in in England…gutted. Hope they sort it soon

2 Likes

PLEASE FIX SERVERS.

The completel lack of communication on this is absolutely farcical.

Like, you have an ingame messaging system, at least put out something like “we are aware of the issues and are working on it”.

What kind of clowns are running this organisation?

1 Like

What do u expect from clowns who took 20 months to acknowledge queue dodging and 18 months to acknowledge Elo inflation (Which btw is till broken). Prob the fix will only come in next patch in 1 or 2 weeks.

2 Likes

RBW5 is around the corner - wtf! It has to be fixed literally today

1 Like

agree with op plz fix servers yes

1 Like

J’ai une réflexion de dingue… En 99 je jouais à Age of Kings… C’était ya 22 ans… On était en réseau déjà, et du bon réseau à travers le monde… Et ben vous savez quoi ? ca marchait du tonnerre de Dieu… Putain… C’était ya 22 ans…
Qu’est ce qui a merdé chez l’être humain pour qu’on nous vende de la daube maintenant ???

2 Likes

no games for two days…ooooff

:clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face:

I have the same issue, tho restarting the game and giving it time to load seems to allow me to enter a ranked game - so the game is still running, some other issue

Worked fine for me until 30 min ago. Yesterday around the same time. Pretty frustrating if you just got started11

1 Like

That worked for the first 2 games I played but now not even this. So maybe serveroverload since issues appear when a lot of people tend to go online.

Same here. I can’t play since yesterday.

While I am sure the devs are working on it and I am sure they will fix it, the lack of communication is what angers most people, so please give us some news, will it last long, will there be a hot fix, will there be another “server maintenance”?

1 Like

I got toplay one TeamRanked today, then same ■■■■ again

Hello I am an Age of Empires II gamer that is very sad because quick play and custom lobbies are non-functional after maintenance, can we pls fix the servers? Would be nice to be able to play the game after having purchased it and also the DLCs on Steam. Thank you for your attention.

2 Likes

yes, fully agree.

Issues for 2 days, zero response from FE.

This is going to kill the game.

1 Like

doge is sad because servers are boom, please make doge happy

2 Likes

We’re aware of multiplayer services issues affecting some users and are investigating. You may see improvements based on recent steps we’ve taken to address this. In the meantime, please continue to send us logs. The steps to do so and how you can access the Enhanced Logging build to provide the best possible information are in the linked post.

Guys just be patient. In the next patch notes they will adress the problems and say they are working on it.

Where are the guys from the " is-the-age-of-empires-franchise-lead-by-a-toxic-directive" thread? I want to read your answers please.

I’ve just had this problem in September of 2021 and the same fix that was mentioned above still works.

Sign out of xbox live
close and reopen your game
and sign back into xbox live

It would be nice if the base game was fixed before adding frivolous dlc.

Until that thing is fixed, Campaigns are the way to wait for now