๐Ÿ›  Server Maintenance - Monday, May 17 - I, II, III DE

WHAT: Server Maintenance (Multiplayer Servers)
WHEN: May 17, 2021 2:00 PM
EST. DOWNTIME: 1-2 HOURS

GAMES & PLATFORMS:

OBJECTIVES:

• Routine server maintenance; no player-facing changes.

DETAILS:

This coming Monday, May 17th, the platform team will be taking the multiplayer servers down for regular maintenance. Please note:

• Ranked matchmaking will disabled exactly one hour before the maintenance window to prevent disruption to newly-formed matches.
  • Any matches still in progress at the start of the maintenance window will be disrupted when the servers are taken offline.
  • DURING THE MAINTENANCE WINDOW, YOU WILL STILL BE ABLE TO LAUNCH THE GAME, BUT WILL NOT BE ABLE TO MATCHMAKE OR ACCESS ANY ONLINE FEATURES.

To prevent any interruptions, we recommend wrapping up any games at least 10 minutes before the maintenance window. The downtime is expected to last between 1 and 2 hours . You can watch this thread for any changes to the schedule as they arise, as well as the all-clear when the maintenance is complete.

Thank you for your patience!

Could you include the time zone the next time?

4 Likes

Maintenance has started! Thank you again for your patience. We will post updates as soon as they are available via this thread! :heart:

hqdefault
HURRY UP! MY WITHDRAWAL SYMPTOMS ARE KICKING IN!

3 Likes

There is literally a live countdown in-game.

1 Like

Anyone else getting an error when creating a multiplayer party?

https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/1780589459136580853/14F01BD87C7CABFCF7B9D11951EC1221E341575E/

The countdown is not displayed do we have any updates for the downtimes?

nevermind. works again.

Maintenance is now complete! If you got an error earlierโ€”sorry about that! We opened the gates a TINY BIT EARLY before the servers woke back up. Woopsies! They are less sleepy now and functioning as intended. See you in game!

2 Likes

Sorry about that! Iโ€™ll include the drop down next time so you can see your local time zone. I forgot to add it in this time.

2 Likes