WHAT: Server Maintenance (Multiplayer Servers)
WHEN: June 29, 2021 2:00 PM 2021-06-29T21:00:00Z → 2021-06-29T23:00:00Z
EST. DOWNTIME: 1-2 HOURS
GAMES & PLATFORMS:
- Age of Empires: Definitive Edition (Steam / Microsoft Store )
- Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition (Steam / Microsoft Store )
- Age of Empires III: Definitive Edition (Steam / Microsoft Store )
- Routine server maintenance; no player-facing changes.
This coming Tuesday, June 29th, the platform team will be taking the multiplayer servers down for regular maintenance. Please note:
- Ranked matchmaking will disabled exactly one hour before the maintenance window to prevent disruption to newly-formed matches.
- Any matches still in progress at the start of the maintenance window will be disrupted when the servers are taken offline.
- DURING THE MAINTENANCE WINDOW, YOU WILL STILL BE ABLE TO LAUNCH THE GAME, BUT WILL NOT BE ABLE TO MATCHMAKE OR ACCESS ANY ONLINE FEATURES.
To prevent any interruptions, we recommend wrapping up any games at least 10 minutes before the maintenance window. The downtime is expected to last between 1 and 2 hours . You can watch this thread for any changes to the schedule as they arise, as well as the all-clear when the maintenance is complete.
Thank you for your patience!