🛠️ Server Maintenance - Tuesday, June 29 - I, II, III DE

WHAT: Server Maintenance (Multiplayer Servers)
WHEN: June 29, 2021 2:00 PM 2021-06-29T21:00:00Z2021-06-29T23:00:00Z
EST. DOWNTIME: 1-2 HOURS

GAMES & PLATFORMS:

OBJECTIVES:

• Routine server maintenance; no player-facing changes.

DETAILS:

This coming Tuesday, June 29th, the platform team will be taking the multiplayer servers down for regular maintenance. Please note:

• Ranked matchmaking will disabled exactly one hour before the maintenance window to prevent disruption to newly-formed matches.
  • Any matches still in progress at the start of the maintenance window will be disrupted when the servers are taken offline.
  • DURING THE MAINTENANCE WINDOW, YOU WILL STILL BE ABLE TO LAUNCH THE GAME, BUT WILL NOT BE ABLE TO MATCHMAKE OR ACCESS ANY ONLINE FEATURES.

To prevent any interruptions, we recommend wrapping up any games at least 10 minutes before the maintenance window. The downtime is expected to last between 1 and 2 hours . You can watch this thread for any changes to the schedule as they arise, as well as the all-clear when the maintenance is complete.

Thank you for your patience!

Please move the timing to another moment. It is during peak hours, given the stats of Steam. This make no sense at all.

Also 2:00 PM was 2 hours ago for me, but it will start in 6h. So the time is unclear based on this post.

2 Likes

A forewarning to everyone that the multiplayer services will be unavailable for around 60-90 minutes starting in 1 hour (2pm PT/ 20:00 UTC) as they undergo routine maintenance. Please check the schedule above and plan ahead to prevent the down-time from disrupting your matches!

Sorry about that - it was meant to be in PT. I’ve now added in the forum code that I believe should allow you to click and see the time in your region.

Server maintenance is kicking off now! Apologies for the disruption. Updates will be posted in the thread linked above.

Minutes left to end server maintenance?

2 Likes

Hmmm… maybe unranked and Ranked servers should be separated so when there is maintenance either or is down, not both at same time. Sometimes you just really need to play an aoe game lol

1 Like

It is clever to schedule your maintenance operations during peak hours !!! what is your explanation ??

Game is back have fun guys

2 Likes

Yehhh thats not gone well has it, my play time 2:00pm pt I can play from till 4:00pm PT :expressionless: great idea doing server maintenance through the back end of your peak hours so much for between 1 and 2 hours come back bang on 2 hours

Server Maintenance COMPLETE! If you experience any NEW issues as a result of the maintenance, please post them to this thread. If you cannot connect, please reach out to our Support team so they can work with you to investigate! https://support.ageofempires.com

Enjoy your games!

Is the server opening time certain? How long will we wait?

Minutes left to end server maintenance???

Servers are back up!

Servers are back up!

Servers are still down for me…I am in MST zone.

Heya! Which game are you still seeing as down? Also, can you please put in a Support ticket for this here?