๐Ÿ›  Server Maintenance - Wednesday, November 10 - I, II, III DE, and IV

Mongol TC rush is very hard to counter. And the tech is broken. It says 50% when in fact its +100%

1 Like

i was playing story mode but looks like i get no xp for doing it so ill wait till servers back up or i lose my xp

Really unfortunate time window. Additionally, we were in a 2v2 multiplayer round for 30minutes when we were kicked with multiple errors

True! How TF 6 of us should know that at 12 pm my timezone an update is underway.

age_of_empires_error

is the server
still down??

yes for 2 hours, GG - Well Done!

in a 4 hours time frame (8-12) they give us 2 hours maintenance, i canโ€™t believe it

1 Like

Donโ€™t blame others because you did not notice two days ago when they announced the maintenance. There are plenty of other games to play and things to do with your life.

1 Like

until when the srever will be down?

about an hour, maybe two. please read the topic at the very start of the thread

i know but how many minute left??
this is my question

ahh okay , a game is played in the first few months, if i feel ripped off in this time - i wonโ€™t come back probably - i think thats not the way a game should work. this has nothing to do with, i can do other things. The Game goes offline at prime time is a fundamental fail.

There is no precise timing. There will be a message posted here by an official AOE account when the servers are back up.

is there a chance to have it in less than 1 hour? If we are lucky? Or the actual minimum is 1 hour?

Thatโ€™s all that can be said

Hi from Greece, can anyone tell me when the servers will be up? Here is 12:30 AM.
Thanks!

Mieeerdaaaaaa gooooordaaa

read the first message and count by yourself. omg

Why is so difficult for the devs to say that the servers will de down at 123 UCT and will be up at 123 UCT?? Or at least tell as a global time so we do the conversion by ourselves!?

I donโ€™t know the time zone the moderator is speaking man!