🛠 Server Maintenance - Wednesday, September 7 - I, II, III DE, and IV

maintenance_image_forum

WHAT: Server Maintenance (Multiplayer Servers)

WHEN: 2022-09-07T21:00:00Z

EST. DOWNTIME: 1-2 HOURS

GAMES & PLATFORMS:

• Age of Empires: Definitive Edition (Steam / Microsoft Store )
  • Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition (Steam / Microsoft Store )
  • Age of Empires III: Definitive Edition (Steam / Microsoft Store )
  • Age of Empires IV (Steam / Microsoft Store )This text will be hidden

OBJECTIVES:

• Routine server maintenance; no player-facing changes.

DETAILS:

This coming Wednesday, September 7 , the platform team will be taking the multiplayer servers down for regular maintenance. Please note:

*Online matchmaking will be disabled exactly one hour before the maintenance window to prevent disruption to newly-formed matches.

*Any matches still in progress at the start of the maintenance window will be disrupted when the servers are taken offline.

*DURING THE MAINTENANCE WINDOW, YOU WILL STILL BE ABLE TO LAUNCH THE GAME, BUT WILL NOT BE ABLE TO MATCHMAKE OR ACCESS ANY ONLINE FEATURES.

To prevent any interruptions, we recommend wrapping up any games at least 10 minutes before the maintenance window. The downtime is expected to last between 1 and 2 hours . You can watch this thread for any changes to the schedule as they arise, as well as the all-clear when the maintenance is complete.

Thank you for your patience!

1 Like

A forewarning to everyone that the multiplayer services will be unavailable for around 1-2 hour starting in 1 hour (2pm PT/ 21:00 UTC) as they undergo routine maintenance. Please check the schedule above and plan ahead to prevent the down-time from disrupting your matches!

Server maintenance is kicking off now! Apologies for the disruption. Updates will be posted in the thread linked above.

1 Like

Server Maintenance COMPLETE! If you experience any NEW issues as a result of the maintenance, please post them to this thread. If you cannot connect, please reach out to our Support team so they can work with you to investigate! https://support.ageofempires.com

Enjoy your games!

I keep getting this error despite the fact I have not been able to get into a single game since the update :frowning: . Plz help me