- Build (101.101.33164.0 4413571)
- Platform: Steam
When you select a group of buildings, either by double clicking, control clicking, or pressing the control group associated with them, and then try to press T (or click the flag button) to drop a rally point, it will not work if one of the buildings is under construction. The one exception seems to be if you double click on the building which is under construction, it will let you drop the rally flag for it and all other buildings in the group.
- Build multiple of the same building (I used stables in my video)
- Tell villagers to begin building another of the same type of building
- While the building is still under construction, select all of the stables by double clicking one of the finished ones, control+clicking them all one by one, or setting them to a control group (i used control group 1) and then tapping that number.
- Press T (or click the flag button) and then click somewhere to make the rally point. It will unselect all of the buildings and will not set the rally flag.
EDIT: that gif came out tiny for some reason, so here’s a link to an unlisted youtube video.