- **GAME BUILD #: 13088 (was present in legacy version)
- GAME PLATFORM: Steam
- OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10
After setting up an intense game to go (3v5 - 4v4 versus AI Extreme), treaty mode (30-40 min) and some intense fighting, a lot of units will stop acting as intended :
Settlers who are not in mill - estates or assimilate building stop gathering ressources (wood, mines, hunts, herdables, bushes) or building and won’t go to the next one.
Ordering them to build a wall or some building can be almost impossible, or gathering natural ressources. (Espacially wood which can’t be gathered otherwise)
Fighting units, espacially melee units, will get stuck and won’t attack units who are not in direct contact. In this regards, ranged units seems to acquire new target in range successfully but won’t move a single step to get new one. (But at least they fight, making them extremely more valueable than melee)
It’s a legacy bug : it’s should have been fixed since DE, please tell me it’s planned to be fixed at some point ?
FREQUENCY OF ISSUE
- 100% of the time / matches I play (always)
Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:
- Setup a game with at least 3 humans players versus AI (4 or 5). Don’t know if it the same in 4v4 humans only but I guess so.
- Play in treaty mode (30 or 40 minutes)
- Ressources can be standard or random
- Start the game. After the end of treaty and during the game, some of those behaviors can occurs, sometimes all of them at the same time if the game is intense and all players are still alive.
All units should work as intended at all times at everyone point of the game, whatever the situation. We are not supposed to fight against our own units who stopped to work or battle.
I hope those bug will be corrected, it’s very frustrating to play this way.