These details are CRITICAL; DO NOT skip them or your issue may not be reviewed.
- GAME BUILD #: v100.12.27330.0
- GAME PLATFORM: Steam / Microsoft Store
- OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10
DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). LIMIT TO ONE BUG PER THREAD.
The bug reporting system here is very limited, so to follow the rules of 1 bug per thread I separated it into parts. In this one I will talk about the last bug. I have no image for this.
The multiplayer Lobby keeps updating the list of game matches without me clicking the refresh button. The problem with this is the delay and the total change in ordering, almost always coinciding when I am about to join a match, the list changes completely due to the unsolicited refresh I end up entering the wrong room.
How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST!
- 75% of the time / matches I play (FREQUENTELY)
List CLEAR and DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue ourselves… Be descriptive!
Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:
- Enter the multiplayer lobby
- Search for a match in the list
- Click to enter the match and the list is completely updated and everything changes
- Realize that you entered the wrong match
What was SUPPOSED to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?
There should be an option to disable automatic lobby updating.
ALWAYS attach a PICTURE (.jpg, .png, .gif) or VIDEO (.mp4, YouTube link) that highlights the problem.
Attach a SAVE GAME (.aoe3Ysav) or GAME RECORDING (.aoe3Yrec) of the match where you encountered the issue. Link it below if using an external file service.