Game Version: Age of Empires II D.E.
- Build: 101.101.36202.0 4819260
- Platform: Steam
- Operating System: Windows 10
- Gamertag: Zafonhan
Several issues in the Spanish translation of the Tech Tree:
- The slav tech tree has the description of the bulgarian tech tree.
- The Step Lancer and the Elite Step Lancer have the description of the Mamluk and the Huzsar Magyar respectively.
- The Woad Raider has the name William Wallace and the description of the Berserker.
- The Camel Archer has the description of the Elephant Archer and the Elite Camel Archer has the name of Rattan Archer.
- The Conquistador has the description of the Battle Elephant.
- The Shotelai has the description of the Throwing Axeman and the Elite Samurai.
- The Kamayuk have the Samurai description.
- A little error in the name of the description of the Genoese Crossbowman (it should be written “Ballestero Genovés” and “Ballestero Genovés de élite”, not “Genovés ballestero” and “Genovés ballestero de élite”).
- The Ballista Elephant have the description of the Archer Elephant and Elite Arambai.
- The Leitis have the description of the Mamluk and the Elite[Cataphract.
- The Gbeto have the name of Throwing Axeman and Elite Berserker.
- Plumed Archer have the description of Genoese Crossbowman.
- The Organ Gun has the description of the Longbowman.
Maybe there’s more but I haven’t found it.
Here’s how to reproduce the problem:
- Play Standar Game (Singleplayer).
- Enter in the tech tree.