Share Photos and Video from Age of Empires at Gamescom 2017

Will they make any more helmets? I know lots of people would like cosplay items :slight_smile:

I’m deleting these screenshots as not sure if NDA covers those pics we took at tonight’s event.

I see many different types of farm graphics, and I like each one of them. Maybe crops grow over time? That would be an awesome feature.

Don’t worry with the screenshots from the special press scenario we could play, and there was no NDA to sign when we entered the event.

@“Mystic Taboo” said:
I’m deleting these screenshots as not sure if NDA covers those pics we took at tonight’s event.

Don’t worry, JennyWaboom said that you can post those pictures :smiley:

By the way, you won a helmet? :smiley:

I thought it was cool they had 4 different rooms, one for each of the 4 main groups of civilizations in AoE: DE.

Stream platform:

Age of Empires stein:

Forgotten Empires team:

@rhrmn said:
New one from @Robeyone on Twitter with a close-up of the Age of Empires booth:

I want that background picture as a wallpaper!

@“Mystic Taboo” said:

What’s that on the 2nd photo?

These may help @Fetandrey

Editors. :smiley:

@“Mystic Taboo” said:

I understand that they were on the pyramid but what exactly is it?

Video from XboxDACH about the event yesterday:

Video at the booth with 4K monitors:

I love that they have thin, econo-box tyres for the Forza booth, surely imitation racing tyres would have been more appropriate!

@“Mystic Taboo” said:

Hm intresting, the editor button says editors are we getting multipile editors this time around? Or is it just a typo xD

I’d like if the campaign map graphics receive updates. We need those representative images of armies on the map! Just a coloured overlay map is boring and doesn’t convey the story well imo :slight_smile:

@“Decius Flavius” said:
I guess they named it editors, because we already have in the original game two editors: The scenario and the campaign editor (as I already mentioned at the top of this page^^). You can also see in the new trailer, that there is a extra place for your custom campaigns in the DE!

Really I missed that but that´s so cool.

Looks really nice!