Sharing Creative Ideas and User Experience

Dear members of the Xbox Game Studios team,

I am a big fan of the Age of Empires 2 Definitive Edition game and would like to share an idea with you regarding the appearance of units in different civilizations. While the game offers a great variety of units for each civilization, I have noticed that many of them look the same regardless of their cultural origin.

In particular, the Japanese civilization seems to have units that do not accurately reflect their culture. I would like to suggest that you consider an update to the appearance of units to more accurately reflect the styles and cultures of each civilization. This would make the game more immersive and authentic.

For example, instead of having the same European units for the Japanese civilization, it would be great to see units that are more distinctly Japanese. This could include samurais, ninjas, archers, and other units that are more representative of Japanese culture.

I understand that this change may require significant effort, but I am sure it would be worth it to improve the players’ experience and make the game even more authentic. Additionally, I believe that many fans would be happy to see their cultures represented more accurately.

Thank you