Speaking from the top 150 in ladder and having exploited these civs successfully myself:
India on Water:
Extremely little risk, extremely high reward with little to no effort to pull off. The new Ports on water civ.
Increase dock wagon build time on time significantly like they did with Iro to delay it slightly.
Excellent eco and army all game with little effort or risk. Go-to civ for anything.
Add 3 seconds build time to manor houses and increase wood cost to 140w.
Decrease manor house build bounty XP by 4 xp.
Native rush is absolutely oppressive and best rush in the game with no drawbacks. Tambo start is rewarded too heavily in the most recent patch with the new synergies.- Kallanka build is still broken, especially when combined with FF - which can be pulled off far too easily and quickly. Shouldn’t be able to FF then mass that many huaracas and bolas that quickly, and then keep full batches of units going indefinitely.
Add 5w cost to Kancha house, making it 185w.- Reduce starting food by 50.
Saloon builds are extremely rewarding with little drawbacks, and even more so in team games.
Decrease coin trickle from saloon from .6c/sec to .3c/sec.
- Need a mid-game Abus buff, late-game Jan buff, and a very slight early game eco buff.
- Decrease base settler spawn rate by 1 second.
- Decrease Abus base attack to 35, increase ROF back to 3s for synergy. I did the math extensively on this and it does not make abus significantly better or worse by any margin, mainly just for synergy.
- Increase multiplier against light cavalry to 2x instead of 1x. Keep 0.5x to ALL cav, this way 2x to Light cav this means they will give away the base damage (1x) instead of only .75x.
- Buff Age 4 Janissary School card to also decrease training time by 10% as well as increase HP and attack by 10% (That’s 21 HP and 2 attack).