Shout out to the Devs! - Positive feedback

Something cool with the last update is that they fixed the fact the “campaign completion” stat on your player profile would ignore the progress you made before the update. Many people complained about that and I don’t see anyone being happy now that he problem went away 11

4 Likes

One year anniversary, and it sure has been a ride! Thanks to the devs for all the hard work they put into the game! So many cool things introduced and issues fixed through the year. They could have easily released the game, patched it up, and promptly walked away like so many game devs do… but nope! One year later and still getting solid support and continual updates. Very cool! Looking forward to continued support and development. I have spoken…

2 Likes

I used to play AoE 2 back on the days and I was away of the video games until a friend asked me about the game
As soon as I found out that the DE was coming out I bought a PC and the game
It’s the only game that I play since and its been awesome
Thanks for the game, the patches, the community and all the things that are coming
See you in the game and … gl hf

1 Like

I started playing Age as a kid. We made friendships when teaming up against the AI and playing multiplayer with our parents.

After 2003 or so we stopped; moved to different cities, different countries even. And I actually forgot about Age for 16 years.

With AOE II DE a dream became reality! We all picked up the game again. We can play now even though we live in different countries, together against other teams all over the world. It’s crazy and amazing!

And on top of the beautiful graphics, interface, gameplay features, and balances that make all civs playable, we can discover all kind of strategies and easily follow tournaments to watch pro’s like Viper, Hera, etc. The game has grown so much thanks to DE.

If someone would have told me as a kid that one day I can smoothly play Age with others in America, Asia, Europe etc. all together at the same time (…think about that…); I’d have said “no way”! But here we are :-)!

So I can only say “Wow”! Thanks so much to everyone who makes that possible! Thanks Devs!

6 Likes

Appreciate the positive thread! Nice to see people sharing their love for this game! :slight_smile:

1 Like

If Bob Ross played Age of Empires and made a community thread, this would be it

2 Likes