- GAME BUILD #: 101.101.46295.0 6421374
- GAME PLATFORM: Steam
- OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10
A graphical glitch allows you to see onager particles chopping trees through the fog of war.
FREQUENCY OF ISSUE
- 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)
Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:
- Make some siege onagers
- Attack ground to chop through some trees that are in the enemy’s fog of war
- Watch the replay from their point of view
You should see no change whatsoever through the fog of war.
GAME FILES (SAVE / RECORDING)
At about 1:03:30 in this game, red is chopping through the bottommost trees towards grey’s base. Watch from grey’s point of view and you’ll see the graphical glitches from the above screenshot. If he were watching, he would have seen the chop.