Siege Elephant should have 600 HP

Says who? The Elephant keeper in the zoo?

If this is the core of your argument its not valid, sorry.
That’s not how you balance nor approach a game design.

1 Like

Laughed more at this than I should have. :joy:

2 Likes

at least one advantage do siege eles have over rams, they are way harder to batter down with vills due to the bs armor upgrades… They also can actually fight back against them

btw that also means that certain other units are not as good as against rams:
Cho-ku-nu
Kiptchak
Fire Ships

Which I actually like somehow. I often was really annoyed by these units destroying rams. But idk how mangudai do against them.

1 Like

Is it confirmed that they have the cavalry armor class and thus take bonus damage from camels?

what part of a RAM unit being good against buildings and bad against everything else do you struggle to understand?

Are Armored Elephants good vs buildings? Yes.

/thread.

Ok, can you show me how many siege rams are needed to kill a teutonic knight? Thank you

That would be insanely OP imo

Elephant Rams should atleast get 0 base melee armor…

1 Like

I can see Gujarat and Hindustan researching those upgrades in most occasions for camels, and maybe Bengalis would do so if they go elephants in closed maps, so the cost of that upgrades probably would be already paid when they train their first armored elephant.

However, for Dravidians, that is a different story. If they go infantry or archers, they probably would have to pay for two armor upgrades (plate barding armor, bloodlines and husbandry are not in their tech tree) when transitioning into siege elephants.

1 Like