These details are CRITICAL; DO NOT skip them or your issue may not be reviewed.
- GAME BUILD #: ######
- GAME PLATFORM: Steam / Microsoft Store
- OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10 / Windows 8 / Windows 7 / Mac / Linux
DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). LIMIT TO ONE BUG PER THREAD.
But in my test everything attacked the Neutral Player. Neutral seems bugged.
In my other Scenario only the Siege Units attacked, in the recreation attempt everything attacked the Neutral Unit, even when the Unit doesn’t even attack (Change AI to none, Switch Player with CTRL + Shift + F2, put the unit on Passive stance)
FREQUENCY OF ISSUE
How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST!
- 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)
List CLEAR and DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue ourselves… Be descriptive!
Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:
- Create a Scenario and place said units (+ Generic ones) next to a Neutral Unit
- Make that Player neutral
- Watch the Siege attack the Neutral unit while the other units don’t (as intended)
- Neutral is very bugged right now
What was SUPPOSED to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?
Neutral Players should not be attacked by anything.
ALWAYS attach a PICTURE (.jpg, .png, .gif) or VIDEO (.mp4, YouTube link) that highlights the problem.
GAME FILES (SAVE / RECORDING)
Attach a SAVE GAME (.aoe2spgame) or GAME RECORDING (.aoe2record) of the match where you encountered the issue. Link it below if using an external file service.
Here is the Scenario File (available for the next 30 days)