Sieges are way too tanky

Yes, this is post what we need. Is there someone who played aoe2? In this game is siege prety nice balanced.
Its uselles to put archers on wall, while its down in 1s.
Im agree with this post 100%, its need longer repack and slower siege definitively. I got level 40 so i think i have much to write. In imperial age, i dont see any spearmans, because everyone making universal siege instead of making some cavalry. And if they make some cavalry, they just die by overpovered mangonels.

This game is already very bad balanced and unbalanced sultanat is broken too, when you make just 10 mangonels and elephants die instantly because no repack time. We know they want make game faster i like it, but when siege is only one good choice in imperial age something is broken. Siege must work like expensive support, not like main army damm.

You absolutly not have time to respond when you attack with you army on enemy and someone rush you empty village with cannons. And btw, in this patch they boost siege LOL

So, make repack time and speed of siege slower. Boost all defense buildings HP. Add verry small defense bonus against siege for all cavalry units, so people also start playing spearmans more. Its unnecessary to make cavalry or spearman now while opponnet got siege, maybe if you got too much materials but its unbalanced anyway, this will definitively bring more diversity to the battle, not just stupid siege war. Right now is only one good answer to siege springalds. I think its not enough in strategy. Its easy and best solution for us. Thank you.

Check my topic about unbalanced sultanat and hit heart on my comm if you agree
Unbalanced Sultanat is too much nerfed, just read

1 Like