Signing into Multiplayer Services

Here’s a detailed description of the problem that I am having. Along with some screenshots. Hoping someone from the support team can help. Haven’t been able to play the game since the last update at all.

Issue: “Failed to connect to multiplayer services” error. When I launch the game, the initial menu screen says “Sign into multiplayer services”. When I click that, I keep getting this error message no matter how many times I try. I am signed into my XBox live profile, but that does not help. Trying to sign into multiplayer services repeatedly leads to the same error. Game was working just fine until May 27th Update but have not been able to sign in a single time since then. June 2nd / 3rd Hotfix did not help.
Other games on Steam are working fine (including Age of Empires 2013).

XBox networking diagnostic: When I boot my computer up and run Xbox Networking diagnostic, initially I get the “Teredo not qualified” error, but that resolves itself in a few minutes to say NAT: Moderate, Server: Connected. Regardless of the status of the diagnostic, I cannot connect to multiplayer sercices

System: AOE2 DE downloaded via Steam. Running on a windows 10 system.Have not made any recent changes to my firewall or antivirus settings or my internet router.

Xbox networking diagnostic 2

1 Like