Singleplayer STATS?

I really hope for single player cumulative stats someday, too. And not just via Steam achievements keeping track or aoe2.net. I mean in-game page(s) that I can thumb through and see my statistics for unranked, non-campaign games I’ve played. For me, this can include single player vs. AIs, and as well as multiplayer matches I play with friends that are unranked. We know ELO already exists for ranked MP matches. I’m wanting cumulative stats and an offline scoring system of some sort for unranked matches that I can look at and compare with friends, or see how I do over time. And just some neat statistics accruing in many respects (building destroyed, average times to age up, APM, # stone/gold/wood/food, # conversions, # times converted, # relics owned, # treb shots, score, tributes sent/received, # trade carts, etc… per game averages, and over life. So many things that would be fun to see stats on.)

I think there is room for improvement for that area.

Here’s a similar thread from a year ago. In it, I also mention that in addition to scoring by numbers, there could also be some fun ways, like equating your score/abilities to a career level and/or fame level in the Middle Ages (like what the game Pirates! does):

For now, we just have this link, which gives scant info. It is so weird that the game can’t give us this info, but some random website can? I don’t even know how or why a 3rd party is allowed to do this. I assume through some publicly available API that Microsoft or Steam puts out, but I’m not a fan: