Sloppy writing (typo/error) in Saladin 4 scouts report

:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

:point_down: These details are CRITICAL; DO NOT skip them or your issue may not be reviewed.

• GAME BUILD #: 101.101.62085.0 8752729
  • GAME PLATFORM: Steam
  • OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10

:arrow_forward: ISSUE EXPERIENCED

:point_down: DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). LIMIT TO ONE BUG PER THREAD.

In Saladin 4: The Siege of Jerusalem, scouts report that the orange enemy “have also own some military buildings inside Jerusalem.”

This is hard to read. If it’s the verb own, the word have should be struck and it should say simply instead that they “also own some military”. If it’s the adjective “own” it should say “have also some own military”.

It’s redundant to use both verbs have and own in the same sentence like this. If own is meant as an adjective it should come after the quantifier and not before (“some own military” and not “own some military”).

:arrow_forward: FREQUENCY OF ISSUE

:point_down: How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST!

• 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)

:arrow_forward: REPRODUCTION STEPS

:point_down: List CLEAR and DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue ourselves… Be descriptive!

Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:

1. Play Saladin 4: The Siege of Jerusalem
  2. Read Scouts’ report

:arrow_forward: EXPECTED RESULT

:point_down: What was SUPPOSED to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?

The Scouts’ report was supposed to be clear and easy to read.

:arrow_forward: IMAGE

:point_down: ALWAYS attach a PICTURE (.jpg, .png, .gif) or VIDEO (.mp4, YouTube link) that highlights the problem.

1 Like

I would get rid of the have, I think it makes the most sense for them to “also own” other stuff.

2 Likes

Hi @Hjoerleif !
Thanks for reporting this, we are now tracking this issue :slight_smile:

2 Likes