Smoke on the Water and Turkish Delight not fixed for me

:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

:point_down: These details are CRITICAL; DO NOT skip them or your issue may not be reviewed.

• GAME BUILD #: 47820
  • GAME PLATFORM: Microsoft Store
  • OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10

:arrow_forward: ISSUE EXPERIENCED

:point_down: DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). LIMIT TO ONE BUG PER THREAD.

The achievements have been fixed according to the new patch notes, however, I loaded a save from the previous build with all the requirements fulfilled because I didn’t want to do the whole thing again and didn’t get the achievement.

Can anyone confirm is this has been actually fixed and I just have to do everything again (basically loading an old save won’t work)? OR this hasn’t been fixed at all? I don’t wanna do everything again just to realize that these achievements are still broken.

:arrow_forward: FREQUENCY OF ISSUE

:point_down: How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST!

• 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)

:arrow_forward: REPRODUCTION STEPS

:point_down: List CLEAR and DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue ourselves… Be descriptive!

Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:

1. Load previous save with criteria fulfilled or a few seconds away from fulfilling.
  2. Criteria fulfilled 100%.
  3. No achievement.

:arrow_forward: EXPECTED RESULT

:point_down: What was SUPPOSED to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?

Achievement granted.

:arrow_forward: IMAGE

:point_down: ALWAYS attach a PICTURE (.jpg, .png, .gif) or VIDEO (.mp4, YouTube link) that highlights the problem.

:arrow_forward: GAME FILES (SAVE / RECORDING)

:point_down: Attach a SAVE GAME (.aoe2spgame) or GAME RECORDING (.aoe2record) of the match where you encountered the issue. Link it below if using an external file service.

Wouldn’t let me upload save game directly… here is a link https://file.io/GX7M4gwFXSSP

You have to play the scenario again from the beginning. I did that and it worked.

I’ll right I’ll do that, thank you very much! I just didn’t want to invest all that time again and not get it.