Solid AOE4 survey posted on reddit

You can see what people voted, the results are quite interesting.

Here’s the link:

2 Likes

I really hope they will note the survey, mainly I agree with these results.

1 Like

I’m confused why Microsoft has not released a similar survey to insiders.

1 Like

I filled already.

1 Like

@rhrmn said:

I took that survey. I have no idea how those questions could possibly help. Every question is vague and answer is squishy. You could poll us on era, but I’d be surprised to learn that they would leave that kind of decision to a survey.

@“Andy P” said:

@rhrmn said:

I took that survey. I have no idea how those questions could possibly help. Every question is vague and answer is squishy. You could poll us on era, but I’d be surprised to learn that they would leave that kind of decision to a survey.

At the very least it’s useful to get a snapshot on what the community is thinking, even if the survey is not laid out in a way that provides meaningful data.

On the contrary, I thought it was quite elaborate. It was almost a copy paste of a Relic survey, so it was as close as it could get.

@IamDalv you are the best researcher in this forum. Your topics are very well researched and you stay on top of new news. Thank you for sharing this, otherwise I would have never gotten a chance to vote which type of Age of Empire game i want. Thanks you :slight_smile:

@rhrmn said:

Because there aren’t a lot of insider, many people don’t like or maybe didn’t or even missed to sign up. So i think this was a better route. For me, I think they should advertise this reddit survey on their facebook and twitter too so more people can answer this survey.

Edit: I didn’t know that this survey was fan made, now i know, so i think yes, Relic should make an open survey like this.

The survey is fanmade, correct?

@“Andy P” said:
The survey is fanmade, correct?

Crap, i should have read that description. LOL.

Hmmm…very good survey it is. I almost thought Relic actually did it. Kudos to that guy who did this on reddit.

@Mehkind said:

@rhrmn said:

Because there aren’t a lot of insider, many people don’t like or maybe didn’t or even missed to sign up. So i think this was a better route. For me, I think they should advertise this reddit survey on their facebook and twitter too so more people can answer this survey.

Edit: I didn’t know that this survey was fan made, now i know, so i think yes, Relic should make an open survey like this.

There are 276K idle villagers who would love to voice their opinions on what AoE IV should be. The lack of communication between the community team and the insider community over the past year has been a greatly missed opportunity, especially considering monthly newsletters and surveys were promised yet never delivered.

@rhrmn Yep, I couldn’t agree more. I don’t think there will be such thing at this point. Maybe closer to release of a game?? Maybe?

It’s gotten more than 1000 answers. I think it’s worth taking a look at the survey results again, especially any Relic devs or MS stuff lurking here.

Occam’s Razor.

Look at this forum. Look at the level of information they’ve released so far. Look at the level of communication from them to us.

Do the math(s).

1 Like

Bro chill. It’s not like we have invested our money into this, they owe us nothing. Just be fortunate that they are atleast making AOE IV. To be honest, we half aged gamers don’t deserve that. And no I am not defending them, I too want some engagement from them, but looking at your constant battering them everywhere, I think you should be little optimistic. It is nothing new, every game that has ever been anticipated highly go through this stage. i.e. Look Cyberpunk 2077. Announced in 2012!!! And we are reading news about it since last 2 months. They had been quite too. For 6 freaking years. I have got more examples if you need. Just be relax. Whatever happens, we will know. Don’t worry.

4 Likes

will they the game developers refer to these responses,would be perfect if they keep in mind these survey suggestions

1 Like

This survey is really for AOE 2 DE & not exactly for AOE 4.Whatever they do I wish they don’t make AOE4 another AOE3.

1 Like