Some details to make AOE4 better

1. When the game record is finished, I want to see the data summary page, don’t jump back to the home menu.
  2. When select villagers + troops,I hope that the building ability preserved. Some time I want to send some villagers to construct a building, but unfortunately some troops standing nearby are also selected, then I have to cancled and zoom in to select villagers carefully.
  3. When villagers are building, I select villagers and right click the building,the villagers will stand up then continue working. I hope them not to stand up.
  4. We use ‘add friend’ icon to search any players to watch their records. But many players still don’t know the ‘add friend’ can do this. I think it’s better to change the word to ’ search players and records’.
  5. The custom game, I want random maps\standard maps\sea maps pool and random biomes option. So we don’t need to face the same map every time, or select another map every time.
  6. When I start the game, I see the TC the villagers and the scout, but there will be 1 second to load the UI,and in this second I can’t do anything. That affects little, but it’s really odd. Why can’t I play immediately when the game start?
  7. When I selcet an unit or building, I want to see its price on UI. For now, when I watching a record,I have to select the barrack to see the pike’s price, or select a villagers to see a building’s price, it’s troublesome.
3 Likes