Some DLC concepts with the same pattern as LotW and DotD

Obviously not African because you keep claiming that only a few would fit the timeline (which is false)

3 Likes

Serbs arent very long lasting (300 years is pretty good but not good enough for an state that isnt that big) and Venetians were really small and could be represent more than well enough by Byz or Italians.

India has plenty of far more long lasting and powerful empires

3 Likes

If you donā€™t know about a subject i suggest you donā€™t comment on it. Your lack of knowledge is embarrassing to say the least.

1 Like

I can literally give you exact same answer to each your comment, but i doubt youā€™d understand me, again. So Iā€™ll just drop it, letā€™s agree to disagree.

2 Likes

Prove me wrong.

I admit the history of the Balkans isnt something I paid much atention to (looked at it a bit, but not in depth) but you arent the most adecuate to say this either. Im not including the the principate of Serbia, just the grand principality of Serbia until the Serbian empire.

If you canā€™t understand how stupid these two sentences are thereā€™s no point debating.
You have a very very subjective look on history, which is nonsense by itself.

1 Like

Im not going to count anything smaller than 100000 square killometers as being a regional power unless they have a ridiculously large population and money.

I dont. I just want the most powerful and longlasting states represented first and Serbia isnt part of that list.

Serbs are more comparable to the Thais but those at least can be put with the Dali Kingdom and Lan Xang in an umbrella as the Tais, so at least they have more reasons to be included.

2 Likes

The only Southeast European civ apart from the Byzantines are the Bulgarians.

They could also use Byzantine architecture. It would be most in line with the Serbian culture very closely related to the Byzantine culture and the Orthodox Church.

Potential Croats civ should use Mediterranean architecture style.

1 Like

You keep mentioning architecture all the time ā€¦

It is enough to create a new style of architecture - Byzantine and give it to the Byzantines and Bulgarians + Georgians, Armenians and Serbs.
Additionally, there should be a North European (very wooden) style for Vikings and Ruthenians + Finns.
By adding these two styles, the European civs will be much more attractive.

1 Like

If the new DLCs are anything to go by, we wonā€™t see new architecture sets anytime soon . Considering how underused those sets are, it makes Africa, American and Indian expansions likely to happen.

3 Likes

Add more viking campaigns or riot :smiley: but seriously, they dont have all that much going on despite how many things theyā€™ve touched upon

2 Likes

A viking campaing would be cool. A bit sad they didnt go for that with IV tbh

2 Likes

I would love a true Vinland saga campaign featuring some Native civs in it. Would be great.

3 Likes

Hereā€™s a strong one

The rulers of the Caucasus:

• Armenians
  • Georgians

Campaigns:

• David the Builder: Georgians.
  • Vardan: Armenians.
  • Apranik: Persians.
5 Likes

I like Armenians and all, but would they really be that diferent from Georgians outside of having camels and weaker defenses? (considering Georgians are a cav civ)

Better Monks and technology

Georgians would also have great monks tho.

1 Like

Would definitely need a new architecture set. Iā€™m sorry but I donā€™t see them fitting with any set we have right now.

You could make them different for sure. Would I want them? Yes, after India, America and Africa gets some love too and if they come with a new set

You could use the Iroquois Warrior, which is available in the scenario editor. One could add a few more such Native UUs, e.g. Hurons, Cree and Cherokee. In this campaign, the base civ of our enemies would be the Mississippians (e.g. the Iroquois in the mission would actually be Mississippians civ, but would use an Iroquois Warrior).

1 Like