Some features the game is still missing

I meant people coming along and bringing the bodies to a mass grave to bury them.

Yeah, the game has grave-yards so the devs should create an event mod for Halloween maybe that generates grave-yards after a big battle.

1 Like

Completely agree. The streaming and YouTube community is free marketing for the game. It is worth a little bit of code to improve the experience by adding spectator-visible chat.

2 Likes

A little more than blood sometimes. :grimacing:

I personally donā€™t really care if the game has more blood, just as long as it doesnā€™t splatter when you get hit like other games. It should appear after you hit the ground like the CD version or voobly/hd/ AoE has never been a game focused on gore and lots of blood. If I want something like that, I go play Total War

2 Likes

Iā€™d like lobbies updated in real time.
Iā€™m really tired of joining a 5/8 lobby to get the ā€œsorry, lobby is fullā€ message.
Then I have to reapply the filter clicking update once again.
Iā€™d say 1/3 of the lobbies displayed arenā€™t even there anymore.
Faster update and live update, itā€™s not much Iā€™m asking.

2 Likes

Official Hotkey Icons just like in AoE 3 DE, this will help beginners immensely;

10 Likes

Iā€™m still waiting for a real reconnect feature. But I donā€™t think itā€™s possible.

In game chat, dedicated in game friend list (add, delete, chat, etc), lobbies with their info refreshed in real time, etc. Those would be awesome.

Save and Exit, its unplayable really until that option from voobly is added, and ranked lobby system

+1 to the, previously, animated sails.

dis is so good sugestion

One day I hope they do justice to the archers of the eyes unit and give him a correct skin.it should be an african bowman not an european crossbow unit.

This would be too much of an ask but more skins for the old heroes would also be welcome.sythian wild woman is still joan the maid šŸ¤¦

2 Likes