Some hidden new units I found so far

First of all great job for devs! I love the new models for Royal Guards and Church units! I found some more new models in the game and I wanted to share these with the community:

Russian Early Cavalry archer if you send Land Gentry at age 2

New Karelian Jaegers

Ottoman Muhbir after you send the new age3 card (Yildiz intelligence agency)

Tsar Cannon. I love the LION detail!

If you find some more, feel free to post them!

38 Likes

Our developers always like to hide new toys and leave them as surprises for us.
Thank you for being careful!

23 Likes

So a new tradition is early units get unique models (like Dutch skirmisher).

Next time Portuguese dragoon?

5 Likes

Thanks for sharing with us! I particularly like the cavalry archer and the ottoman spy.

1 Like

26 Likes

Recuerdo que el cañón del Zar fue una de mis sugerencias en el foro y verla realizada en la nueva actualización me llena de alegría, conocí este maravilloso cañón en persona cuando tenía 15 años.

13 Likes

Cavalry version of the Counter Jaeger model, may be cut content as it’s only in the scenario editor and was supposed to be able to mount/dismount.

Light Russian elite ranged cavalry that can dismount to counter infantry. Good against artillery and cavalry, particularly other light cavalry.
Russian elite counter skirmisher that can mount to counter cavalry. Good against light cavalry and infantry, especially other skirmishers.

2 Likes

I think Hajduks have a different model now. Can anyone verify and post it for me?

1 Like

10 Likes

A new Carbine Cavalry model in Age 2

9 Likes

British Musketeers after researching Thin Red Line

No upgrades

Veteran

Redcoat, literally

17 Likes

Irish Brigadier after researching Wild Geese

Fusilier with the Walloon Guards technology

10 Likes

When ruyter upgrades to carabinier, the pistol is now changed to an actual carbine.

5 Likes

Can you show what Hajduk looked like before the update???

The model you presented would fit the Poles civ very well.

2 Likes

I dream that British civ have the opportunity to train Irish Brigadier and Highlander in their Barracks and Forts.

1 Like

This is the old Hajduk.

Old look of Hajduk is better for Balkans. New look is good for Poles.

1 Like

You are actually wrong here. New Hajduks completely have a Hungarian look with their skinny legs and footwear.

Wybraniecki have more of a northern look with a long coat on, looks more like Streletsy.

5 Likes

Anyone got a nice screenshot of the early Dutch skirm?

Also, I really love the New Model Army musketeers for Brits!

1 Like

The closest I could get with photo mode

2 Likes