Some questions about editor

Hi. I’ve been making scenarios to play with friends for a long time, but I decided to improve the quality of them. I would like to get some questions answered. I would be glad to have any help.

1. How to make it so that one player has buildings of different architectural group? I tried to do this with Conversation, but it reverts back to civilization architecture when I test it. A similar issue concerns walls that are not saved in the shape I want to put them in (instead of the main segment of the wall, a tower appears at the end of it)
  2. Is there any scripts that would allow you to create an army that spawns at a certain place and time and advances to a certain point?
  3. Is there any way to change the attack type of a unit? (e.g. make the monk shoot or attack as a fire galley? Looking for ways to make mages on the map :slight_smile: ).
  4. How to design the intro table with tasks and hints?

Condition:
Timer

Effects:
Create unit
Order

Do you mean at start? You can place buildings of a player and then change ownership of those buildings.

If you mean ingame, no. However, you can modify attribute: standing animation for a certain type of buildings, so, you can have all barracks with Middle East buildset, and archery ranges with American buildset.

If you have a lot of energy, you can get creative changing other buildings standing animations and enable heroes and change those heroes attributes to mimic standard units, so every n buildings of type t built, you disable the building and enable the other building.

You’d have to modify the proyectile of a warrior priest, but I don’t think that’s possible right now.

Check for the projectile ID attribute

In DE that function is deprecated, you need to use campaign slides. Check for Bassi’s Rugila files in the mod section, for a template

2 Likes