Something is going on on SteamDB?

The official aoe discord

2 Likes

It would be good, although I would see Egypt and Greece on one side and then Denmark and Poland on the other…

You are all wrong, they will obviously add the Romans

4 Likes

Romans confirmed for AoE 3 xd…

1 Like

esse imagen e de senhor dos aneis ! foi filmado na nova zelandia sera que algo haver com uma civi nova ? ou eu interpretei errado ?

The image was posted by a user responding to one of the devs messages, it has nothing to do with a civ, just focus on the messages of InfernoGalore

3 Likes

Even just before WWI there were still people who identified themselves as Romans

There are people TODAY who call themselves Romans.
And the Turks call them Romans, too.

Albanian Greeks called themselves Romans until not that much ago, too

1 Like

Yes, that’s true… ultimately we are all Romans until today…

Yeah. I know, I’ve had many conversations about this in the aoe2 subforum, with many people comparing the Byzantines to the HRE and calling them impostors. I even saw a reference to Voltaire’s famous quote, but applied to the Byzantines. :roll_eyes:

I’m fed up with the topic and I’ve given up. People’s preconceived ideas are simply too strong. They’ve been told Rome fell in 476 and that’s the end of the story

3 Likes

I don’t know who they are but I already don’t like them

Sorry, i don’t understand. Are we speculating about a “global conquest mode” or we could really expect It? Is Is would be like Company of Heroes 3? I really love this mode.

They stopped doing campaign scenarios so probably conquest mode is out of the table.

What we could still have is probably some civ, maps and skins, not much more.

Could be…

We don’t know…they can still do more historical battles…

Those minos should be available fors Spain :stuck_out_tongue:

Boredom :roll_eyes:

(20 characters)

Yes, a constant update that makes everyone nervous because of the uncertainty, will probably turn out to be just an update that nerfs the Italians and makes other changes that I can’t foresee.

I hope it to be a complete overhaul to online UI in order to be consistent with AoMRE while solves great mistakes like the unavailabily to see who is connected

1 Like

Come on man no need to nerf italians anymore
They need a bit buff for their late game & treaty

1 Like

the top player using exclusively italy with a ~90% win rate is just a coincidence

I agree, but I’m not saying it because I want to, I’m saying it because competitive players are complaining. (Supremacy)

Personally, I think Italy is fine, but this is not the topic to discuss.

I hope that by the end of this month they announce something. :face_exhaling:

4 Likes