Something is going on on SteamDB?

maybe they just make assets for aom and use them for aoe3 egypt and danes and maybe greeks too. gonna be lit

I honestly dont think they need to tell us anything.
Besides that these all are just theories.

4 Likes

If your theory were correct, it would be disrespectful if they didn’t tell us, especially since there’s no way they wouldn’t know that we’re expecting more content for the game and that we’re checking the SteamDB for potential PUPs and DLC.

In case your theory is incorrect, we are still in the same situation, we don’t know what the future of the game holds and we want more civilizations and content.

1 Like

Hope is the last thing that dies off :slight_smile:
I wish i could say anything, but i´m left with 0 informations as everyone else here lol

I’d be less certain of all these even though there’s a link.

For fun though:

I’d be less certain about Egypt as it exists as a Rev civ.
Greeks - A Turkish Rev civ.
Danes - as Denmark-Norway.

1 Like

usa and mexico were both revolutionary civs before so thats not really a significant factor

5 Likes

Communication is still dead.
When is the last time a dev ever replied on this forum?

10 Likes

Why do you want to force them to talk about stuff thats clearly [REDACTED]
Sure they could share their plans about [REDACTED] and [REDCATED]
But that would honestly just remove their happyness , when they can surprise people with what they have to offer.

Because not knowing anything about [REDACTED] makes us all lose hope and worry about the future of the game.

Also I don’t think I have to point out the importance of [REDACTED] and [REDACTED], for the well-being of the game and ensuring the happiness of the players, the lack of information has us all a bit discouraged.

Obviously this is just my opinion, but I will always hope they add [REDACTED] and [REDACTED] to the game. :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

While I can’t speak for the steamdb activity the marketing team has been rather busy with RoR and now that is dying down we might get some info on what’s in store for 3DE this year.

Seems the game is not dead yet. Who could have knonw?

14 Likes

According to my survey 84% of the people who voted so far. :laughing:

That’s good to know.

2 Likes
1 Like

Ok, as far as I understand the video mentions that they are using the game engine, but that does not mean that the movement in SteamDB is because it is using the AOE3DE inputs.

They should clarify if the movement is because they’re working on AOM:R or if it’s because they’re preparing other things.

PS: don’t answer me by sending me a video in English, I don’t understand the language. :expressionless:

Perdón :frowning:

Should they? It’s just us assuming stuff with zero base.

1 Like

No te preocupes, no tenías forma de saberlo.

Considering that it is just a theory, I don’t think they are obligated to tell us anything, but if it turns out to be correct, it would be very irresponsible not to notify users to avoid people being disappointed.

I clarify that this is only my opinion. :slightly_smiling_face:

Something that needs to be considered is the majority of people don’t look at steamdb daily nevermind know what it is. We folk are mere outliers.

Anyway, now that RoR is cooling down I expect to get some news soon.

4 Likes

Light a fire…Zoroastrians feature fire prominently in their worship…Zoroastrians are from Persia. Therefore…Persia DLC!

5 Likes

What is that discord channel?