Spain can advance in age for free with Exploit

:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

• GAME BUILD #: April PUP
  • GAME PLATFORM: Steam
  • OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10

:arrow_forward: ISSUE EXPERIENCED

I found a simple exploit, which uses “Casa de Tratastamara” and “Reconquista”, if the first card is sent and then the second without losing any archaic soldiers, the sending fails and the sending is returned to you to be reused, but the discount anyway. If done infinitely, at some point the cost of age advancement will be free

:arrow_forward: FREQUENCY OF ISSUE

• 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)

:arrow_forward: REPRODUCTION STEPS

Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:

1. Send “Casa de Trastamara”
  2. Send “Reconquista” several times
  3. Age up free

:arrow_forward: EXPECTED RESULT

Some programming error, if the sending of the shipment results in an error, then there should not be a discount.

:arrow_forward: IMAGE

6 Likes

Mmm pero las aztecas pueden hacer eso también con una carta de primera que hace que los aldeanos trabajen en la plaza comunitaria… yo creo que lo de los envíos es mucho mas difícil de conseguir ya que tardan más he llegado a imperial con los aztecas completamente gratis colega xd

El tema es que no gastas envíos al dar el error, además, los aztecas gastan tiempo trabajando en eso

ah! joder que era un bug ostras yo creí que había usado el truco de nova & orion perdón amigo, a vale entonces si, es un bug devastador, menudo conflicto (aunque con los aztecas nunca he usado aldeanos solo los sacerdotes guerrero)

Oh, “Reconquista” is more useful than i thought

3 Likes

Why don’t have most of the cards you have? lol

Because i m in the PUP of april, and i have the extra cards of Spanish Update

Exploit fixed, thanks devs!

1 Like