Spain can have 7 Haciendas

:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

• GAME BUILD #: April PUP
  • GAME PLATFORM: Steam
  • OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10

:arrow_forward: ISSUE EXPERIENCED

By using the card “Viceroyalty of New Spain” + 7 sheep and a travois, you can get the 7 haciendas, I don’t know if the bug also applies to team shipments of travois or by native alliances such as the Somalis.

:arrow_forward: FREQUENCY OF ISSUE

• 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)

:arrow_forward: REPRODUCTION STEPS

Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:

1. Send Viceroyalty of the Rio de la Plata
  2. Send 7 sheep and a travois

:arrow_forward: EXPECTED RESULT

Sending 7 sheep + 1 travois should not allow you to build farms, only mills, estates, pens and houses.

:arrow_forward: IMAGE

I guess the reason is that homestead wagon can build hacienda if the civ allows and hacienda is now unlocked for Spain.
Same reason why Chinese suddenly got uhlans from the fort after the US update.

2 Likes

I hope it’s not a bug, but I think it would be fair to limit the maximum number of haciendas to only 2

Translation error?

My mistake so srry, Is Nueva España

1 Like

No te preocupes un error lo comete cualquiera. :smile:

1 Like

Actually every euro civ could do that after mexican team wagon for a while

Bug fixed, only the details of the Somalis and Sudanese remain, they also give you Haciendas to build in their builders if you are allied with them and make the improvements.

1 Like

No me gusta como lo solucionaron, la revolución de México debería poder reconstruir las haciendas.

Espero que en el futuro les agreguen una tarjeta o algo.

1 Like

No te voy a mentir, estaría bueno.
Podrían inclusive exportar un par de cosas mas de la civilización a la revolucion.
Lo mismo para USA, estaría OP que la revolucion pueda construir o acceder a un capitolio.

1 Like

Siempre hay cosas para agregar a las revoluciones que las podrían hacer mas útiles por ejemplo creo que la revolución argentina debería tener un envió infinito de 15 guerreros mapuche 10 garrote y 5 a caballo

No la tiene ni chile xd a chile le faltan cartas solo tiene 2 únicas y ambas son pésimas xd

1 Like

Osea que si te destruyen esas 2 haciendas ya no las puedes tener mas?

No, igual es justo, hay muchísimos edificios especiales que vienen por carta y no se pueden reconstruir, esta bien que España no sea la excepción

1 Like

Yes, Spanish can still get 7 Haciendas if there is Sudanese on map

Hello everyone! Thanks for your reports. We’re tracking this issue internally. :+1: