đŸ‡Ș🇾 Spain - hero explorer skins. Opinions? đŸ‡Ș🇾

I think that the female villager it’s inspired by Agustina de Aragón, a Spanish heroine of the Peninsula War against Napoleon.

3 Likes

A big part of the fun of the game is the historical setting. I’m not worried about strict historical accuracy when it limits fun, but I think more people would’ve had fun with a Spanish guerilla fighter over a flamenco dancer.

2 Likes

2 meme for each 3 historical skins are good way to go. And yes, I want both women and men. Two spirits to Lakota, if you ask.

But now we’re talking I don’t like this kind of FOMO events. Maybe is better grinding some kind of MP points? (as a lesser evil mechanic)

1 Like

I don’t mind joke skin’s such as the Spanish villager as a reference but I would like additional historical skins preferably. I do like that the female explorers got their own voiceovers, that’s pretty cool. The USA stuff is kinda
 meh though. That being said if this game gets support for several years maybe we’ll get additional explorer skins.

4 Likes

Its called Shadow. Also We arent nuclear white as central europeans or Brits

1 Like

Blas de Lezo, one-eyed, one-armed, lame, with a cane and a handgun.

3 Likes

Spanish people dont usually look like antonio banderas. We certainly don’t look like the explorer models.

Nueva skin de Antonio Banderas confirmada XD, es broma. Gente, son las primeras skins, a futuro habrĂĄn mas y de diferentes tipos. paciencia

No dije que lo fueramos, pero el tono de piel de Banderas es de los mĂĄs comunes.

Solo dije que se ve más oscuro porque tiene toda la sombra del arbusto en la cara

No,the two skins are based on Spanish heroines, the first is María Pita, heroine who defeated the English Counterarmada of Francis Drake in 1589 in the Siege of Coruña.She also killed the brother of Francis Drake in this battle with her own hands,impaling him with the English banner.

and the second is Agustina de Aragón, defender of the siege of Zaragoza during the Napoleonic invasion of Spain in 1808

Agustina de AragĂłn - Wikipedia

4 Likes

I cant see how the 2nd, a dancer is related with them. I prefer to think that the 1st one represents both women and thats the reason devs didnt specify

2 Likes

Yes, everything can be
I said it because flamenco appeared in Spain only at the beginning of the nineteenth century, revitalized by the Spanish War of Independence

Pretty lame IMO. Would have liked appearances more befitting of an explorer. I guess a free skin is a free skin though.

4 Likes