Spanish Barracks Unit Upgrades Dislocated After Age Up Politician

:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

• BUILD #: ?
  • PLATFORM: Steam

:arrow_forward: ISSUE EXPERIENCED

:question: DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). Limit to ONE issue per thread.

When I play as Spain and age up to the Industrial Age with The Papal Guard politician(1) , the barracks upgrades shift one square to the right. This happens precisely when any shipments arrive after the age up completes.

I have experimented with this for over an hour. At first I thought it had to do with when you made your first barracks, but this will happen only when you receive a shipment after you age up to industrial age.

(1)free guard upgrade for pikemen/crossbowmen

:arrow_forward: FREQUENCY OF ISSUE

• 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)

:arrow_forward: REPRODUCTION STEPS

1. Play as Spain in any game mode, any map.
  2. Select “The Papal Guard” Politician when aging up to age 4 (free royal guard pikeman and guard crossbowmen upgrade)
  3. Have any shipment arrive after you get to the Industrial age.
  4. experiment with not sending any shipments after aging up, there won’t be an issue. But you know… need them shipments

:arrow_forward: EXPECTED RESULT

:question: What was supposed to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?

The expected result is to see the remaining upgrades remain under their respective units.

:arrow_forward: ACTUAL RESULT

:question: What actually happened (what went wrong) because of the issue you’re reporting?

What actually happens is starting from the pikeman upgrade, all upgrades shift one square to the right.

:arrow_forward: GAME FILES

Note about the save file is that the settings include 100% handicap for me (to get to industrial sooner)The save file is also from a different match than the screen shot btw.

:arrow_forward: IMAGE & ATTACHMENTS

3 Likes

Thanks for your report, this issue is currently being tracked

1 Like

Sadly still present after last update.