Spanish gold displays wrong number

:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

:point_down: These details are CRITICAL; DO NOT skip them or your issue may not be reviewed.

• GAME BUILD #: most up to build as of 21.10.2021
  • GAME PLATFORM: Steam
  • OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10

:arrow_forward: ISSUE EXPERIENCED

:point_down: DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). LIMIT TO ONE BUG PER THREAD.

The spanish gold card was changed to deliver 360 gold instead of 400 gold. When sending for example a 300 wood crate card after having sent spanish gold and went with the logisitcan, then when hovering over the 300 wood crate card progress, after zou clicked it and are wating for it to be sent, then a list will disyplaz how much to get saying something like

300 wood
400 gold (here is the mistake)
150 food
100 wood
75 gold

:arrow_forward: FREQUENCY OF ISSUE

:point_down: How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST!

• 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)

:arrow_forward: REPRODUCTION STEPS

:point_down: List CLEAR and DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue ourselves… Be descriptive!

Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:

1. go spanish with for example 300 wood crate card in deck
  2. go up with ligistican and sent spanish gold in age 3
  3. sent the 300 wood carte, while its in progress to be sent, hover with the mouse over the crate sending progress to see a window that displazs the wrong infromation

:arrow_forward: EXPECTED RESULT

:point_down: What was SUPPOSED to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?

numbers in interface being corrected to the actuall effect of the card

:arrow_forward: IMAGE

:point_down: ALWAYS attach a PICTURE (.jpg, .png, .gif) or VIDEO (.mp4, YouTube link) that highlights the problem.

if you cant reproduce, feel free to reply me here, i will make a screenshot to clarify

HI @Geojak92 !

Thanks, we are now tracking this issue!

1 Like