Spring Challenge rewards "lost"?

Game Version: 101.101.36202.0

• Build: ?? 4819260 ??
  • Platform: Steam
  • Operating System: Windows 10
  • Gamertag: DerEider

Issue: After completing some Spring Challenge requirements {i.e., Gather 2020 Food & build Trade Cart}, the next time I played AoE2-DE the Spring Challenge still showed the Challenges as NOT completed.

How many times must a given Challenge requirement be satisfied before it is shown as being completed ??
After a couple days lapse, the Trade Cart reward is being shown as completed. However, the “Berry” bushes still have not been replaced by “Pink Petal” bushes. NOTE: I replayed another game & duplicated the build Trade Cart requirement.
The Gather 2020 Food in a single game challenge still is shown as incomplete after 3 days !!
A particular concern is that a Challenge completed on 14 or 15 April will not be recognized as complete and the corresponding reward will not be given.

Reproduction Steps:

1. Launch game.
  2. Note the current Spring Challenge.
  3. Play the game, taking care to complete the current Challenge criteria. I.E., {A} Construct the Market and build a Trade Cart. Finish game. Exit and receive Challenge reward pop-up.
    {B} In a separate game, harvest Berries, Fish, & Farms to gather 2020 food {2300 food must be expended just for Age advances through Imperial Age}.
    Finish game in Imperial Age. Exit and receive Challenge reward pop-up.
  4. Next day launch game & note the Spring Challenge status showing the previously completed & “congratulated” challenge as still NOT completed.

Here’s how to reproduce the problem: As detailed above.

1. (List the steps we can take to reproduce the bug ourselves…)

ATTACHMENTS:

:heavy_check_mark: (ATTACH A SCREENSHOT IF YOU ARE ABLE!)

:heavy_check_mark: (BONUS: ATTACH A VIDEO OF THE PROBLEM HAPPENING) N/A
:heavy_check_mark: (ATTACH YOUR DXDIAG IF YOU ARE ENCOUNTERING A TECHNICAL ISSUE) N/A
:heavy_check_mark: (ATTACH ANY CRASH/GAME LOGS [IF RELEVANT]) N/A