START

HELP WITH THE EXECUTION OF THE PROGRAM IN WINDOWS 10 A FEW DAYS AGO IT WAS RUNNING WELL WITHOUT UPDATES TO WINDOWS OR THE GAME SOON IT STOPPED TO START AND GIVES ME THIS ERROR PLEASE HELP

Are you using a hard copy cd set or a downloadable game like from steam? Because the cd set I have of all the aoe 3 content is very touchy and doesn’t work on certain computers . AoE 3 the complete collection from steam works very well on windows 10

On the left at the center of your keyboard, there should be a button. It’s called “Caps Lock”. If you press it, you should be able to type normally again. :wink:

I have been playing this game for many years and I have never had this error. It should be noted that years ago I downloaded the game from the internet in .iso image I have installed this game on various computers with windows of all versions I notify that I use game ranger or game against boots on the pc always and I have used those usb media to install the game I adore that game on every computer that I have had, so it is installed in every version of windows from which this game came out, the problem is that this problem arose when starting it before, it worked well, the error was, for a few days, I reinstalled the game with the same means and the problem still. can you help me solve it

Could you tell me exactly what the error says as I can’t read what language it is in

en español no se puede crear el archivo de registro asegurese de qe la carpeta tenga los permisos indicados en 10 años jugando el juego nunca me habia salido ese error

Not sure what you mean this Microsoft translate for your post doesn’t make sense