Starting Town/Villagers not switching to your control in Yodit 4, Broken Stelae

*GAME BUILD #: 101.102.15522.0
*GAME PLATFORM: Steam
*OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10

:arrow_forward: ISSUE EXPERIENCED

In Broken Stelae, Yodit 4, the starting villagers that come off the transports walk through starting town but neither they or the town are switched to your control. I don’t have evidence, but the first time it happened to me I was so bemused that I watched the villagers for a while just to see where they’d go. They eventually go up to Gidajan’s town in the North and just walk around. They don’t seem to be going anywhere specific, they just walk around the town.

:arrow_forward: FREQUENCY OF ISSUE

Around 50% of the time I start the scenario.

:arrow_forward: REPRODUCTION STEPS

Just start the scenario. I’m not really sure if there are inputs that cause the error. When it first happened I thought I’d triggered it by zooming out, or clicking on the transports too soon, but that doesn’t seem to be the case. I can’t find any inputs that consistently break the scenario trigger. Perhaps there are, but I haven’t figured it out.

:arrow_forward: EXPECTED RESULT

In Broken Stelae, Yodit 4, the starting villagers that come off the transports should walk into the starting town and then town and villagers are supposed to switch to your control.

:arrow_forward: VIDEO

:arrow_forward: GAME FILES (SAVE / RECORDING)

2 Likes

Hello @Quasibrodo
The team is already aware of this issue.
Thanks for the report :slight_smile:

1 Like

I faced the same issue. But the frquency was a bit higher in my case.
The issue appeared in 7 out of 11 tries to start the scenario.

Any chance of getting a fix for this?

1 Like

I have the same issue. Only in my case the first time I played the scenario went OK, after I restarted it I could never get it working. It’s been like 20 times I have restarted the scenario. Sometimes only one villager descends from the transport ships, sometimes two, they both either go on chopping wood or one just walks around. I can never seem to get all 4 units to get off the ships and walk into the town. How can I solve this? Any ideas? Thanks!

1 Like

Luckily there’s a fix for this in the next update. Shouldn’t be too much longer now.

1 Like

Also welcome to the forums

1 Like