- GAME BUILD #: 100.13.18214
- GAME PLATFORM: Steam
- OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 11
DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). LIMIT TO ONE BUG PER THREAD.
The statistics graphs overlay the map in finished but also games played after that
How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST!
- 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS) - if steps are followed it is 100% reproducable
Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:
- Join a multiplayer game
- Be in the statistics screen while the game ends, meaning you quit while someone in your team is not out yet
- Click on the button to go back to the map
- The graph overlays the map. This issue persists, so if you then go in the next match it still overlays the map, which makes the game unplayable
Graph does not overlay
ALWAYS attach a PICTURE (.jpg, .png, .gif) or VIDEO (.mp4, YouTube link) that highlights the problem.