Stats not updating on website?

I am not sure if this is just me, but the stats page is not updating and for most players it has only a few games recorded. Does Microsoft know about this and are they trying to fix it?

Many thanks in advance.

This could be the root of all the achievements problems then. If it doesn’t track through the website how would the cheevo pop? Hmm

Might be wrong, but are those stats from the beta, rather than the live game? Also, there are only RM stats, can’t see any DM stats!

Still bugged here :frowning:

I hope they are trying to fix all bugs from the website and from the game, the last fix was on 27/11

1 Like

Fixing this should be your nr 1 priority imo. You want to be able to track your own stats and your progress rank-wise and also see your opponent’s stats etc. The ladder should furthermore contain ALL players, not just top 100/200. Game stats should preferably also be viewable in browser.

AOM had all this 15 years ago, I can’t imagine it would be hard for you guys to set up…

2 Likes

Looks like they abandoned it :confused:

Indeed, i just want to see how many matches i’ve played, my opponent’s rating and played games, but i’m still not able to see it in Feb 2020

4,5 months after release, this problem persists. I hope they fix it soon, because it would be useful to access this info.

1 Like

Same issue for me in May 2020. I’ve spent a few hours trying to fix it because I thought there might be something wrong on my end. Apparently everyone is having this issue. Do we know if it works for anyone?

Stats on website are still in beta. It seems bugged sometimes.

Not yet showing any stats! Is there something we can do if it is a corner case that is not fixed? Or is it not shown to anyone?

I noticed today that when I sign onto my account on this site with my Steam account instead of my Microsoft account, my stats for Age2 DE campaigns is now updating. My campaign stats for Age1 DE didn’t seem to update though. I own both DEs on Steam. When I logged out and back in with my Microsoft account, the stats for both were not updating.

@ZenZzyzx
thanks buddy you save my time

HI

i have played like 120 games but stats are not counting