- GAME BUILD #: 101.102.9814.0 (#75350) 10347837
- GAME PLATFORM: Steam
- OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10
When trying to place a building, you can place the foundation on berry bushes that have been consumed even though the fog does not reveal that they have been. You can’t place the foundation on berry bushes that you can see are still there.
FREQUENCY OF ISSUE
- 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)
Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:
- Spot some berry bushes through the fog.
- Leave the area so that the fog covers them.
- Have the other player fully consume a bush.
- Try to place a building on it through the fog.
- You will be allowed to do so.
Since you last saw the berry bush as being there, you shouldn’t be allowed to place a foundation. That reveals that a player is there and eating the berries.
The first image reveals that there’s a bush here. The second one shows me trying to place a foundation on it.
GAME FILES (SAVE / RECORDING)
MP Replay v101.102.9814.0 #(75350) @2023.02.28 110556 (4).aoe2record (3.1 MB)