Steam Autumn Sale!

Steam is having the annual Autumn Sale, and Age of Empires III and the rest of the series are on sale, grab a copy while they are really cheap and hot!

@NiceKING said:

Steam is having the annual Autumn Sale, and Age of Empires III and the rest of the series are on sale, grab a copy while they are really cheap and hot!
Age of Empires® III (2007) on Steam

@NiceKING , what level did you get and how did you like playing? It’s really a great game !! how many hours passed … unforgettable!

@CostlierParrot3 said:

@NiceKING said:

@NiceKING , what level did you get and how did you like playing? It’s really a great game !! how many hours passed … unforgettable!
I really enjoyed the game too :wink: by level you mean PR?

@NiceKING said:

@CostlierParrot3 said:

@NiceKING said:

I mean the degree reached: Corporal, Lieutenant, Major, etc.

@CostlierParrot3 said:

@NiceKING said:

@CostlierParrot3 said:

@NiceKING said:

In Treaty - Major
In Supremacy - 1st Leuitenant
In Deathmatch - Major

@NiceKING said:

@CostlierParrot3 said:

@NiceKING said:

@CostlierParrot3 said:

@NiceKING said:

In Treaty - Major
In Deathmatch - Major

…great !!! treaty 40 minutes true? with what civilization in treaty? I also came major with the Japanese

@CostlierParrot3 said:

@NiceKING said:

@CostlierParrot3 said:

@NiceKING said:

@CostlierParrot3 said:

@NiceKING said:

In Treaty - Major
In Deathmatch - Major

…great !!! treaty 40 minutes true? with what civilization in treaty? I also came major with the Japanese

Well, I play all civilizations from time to time, but my favorites civs on RE are Germans, Portuguese and Spain. For the past year and a half I played on Treaty Patch only and my favorite civs there are French, Russians and Japanese. I actually haven’t played AoE3 for almost half a year now, will come back next year I guess :wink:

@NiceKING said:

@CostlierParrot3 said:

@NiceKING said:

@CostlierParrot3 said:

@NiceKING said:

@CostlierParrot3 said:

@NiceKING said:

In Treaty - Major
In Deathmatch - Major

Well, I play all civilizations from time to time, but my favorites civs on RE are Germans, Portuguese and Spain. For the past year and a half I played on Treaty Patch only and my favorite civs there are French, Russians and Japanese. I actually haven’t played AoE3 for almost half a year now, will come back next year I guess :wink:

then we will surely find …