DirectX: Version 12
Storage: 50 GB available space

Here are my specs:

Intel core i7-4770 @ 3.4ghz 4 cores
16gb ddr3 @ 1600 mhz
Intel Integrated Graphics HD 4600
Win10 Pro 64-bit
(This Is an optiplex 9020 btw)
I am also considering bumping up a size to put a GTX1050/1030/1050ti card in it as well as upgrading the psu and switching the boot drive from hdd to ssd

Does anyone think it can play on my computer in the current form? Or will I have to upgrade in order to play it? Also, my processor is intel i7 4th gen, where as the one they listed on the page says i5 6th gen. I’ve checked and mine barely out-performs the 6th gen, but does it mean 6th gen+ only? I have a 27" 1080p monitor, and planning to get another one of the same model. Will I have to play in windowed mode or can I drop the Graphics settings to ultra-low to play until I get the system upgraded? I know that the release date is still 4 months away when I am writing this, but releasing the specs, the date, the price, and the pre-order make it sound a LOT closer! Please let me know if you have an answer. Thanks!

3 Likes

Unless there is some qualitative feature that the 6th gen Intel CPU’s introduced over the 4th gen, technically, your CPU outpaces the min requirement i5 by about 35%, so I’d think you’re okay there.

Both your and the min requirement GPU are pretty low though, so you may sneak by with that GPU, but your resolution, FPS and settings will all be pretty low. You may be able to upgrade the GPU, but pre-built PC’s are often finicky when upgrading components. For example you may want to do a fresh install of windows for drivers, definitely confirm your PSU is powerful enough (and likely will need a new one), and confirm you have an available expansion slot for the GPU. It’s also a really bad time to buy a GPU so wait until the game comes out if you can, as maybe prices and supply will improve.

3 Likes

It’s impossible to be 100% sure until the game releases, but according to their own specs, you should be able to play, albeit in low FPS, as soon as you add a dedicated video card like the GTX 1050 TI in your example.

1 Like

Out of curiosity have they released the specs for recommended?

thats a really bad card atm u better go with 1070ti at minimum

No, but from my experience, recommended specs don’t really tell you much about performance. For example, depending on your resolution or FPS that your monitor can handle, “recommended” specs could wildly vary.

2 Likes

No, not yet. Only minimum one is revealed.

Damn Im glad I updated my PC

1 Like

Ahoj
Myslím že stačí když odhalí minimální požadavky.

Všichni co mají icore5 tak by jim měla hra jít.
Jinak icore 7 by byly vražedné pozadavky

Really? I don’t think I can go with a 1070ti both cost-wise, and power-wise. I’ve got my mind made up with a gtx 1050ti. If not, maybe 1030. And I am very sure both will work fine. Change my mind if I am wrong.

minimum requirements usually mean the game will boot up and be playable in a single player mode. And then the more you exceed the minimum, the better your multiplayer experience will be. Especially if you go for large scale battles between multiple players.

2 Likes