Steppe Lancer units have wrong description in Technology Tree for Spanish (Spain) language

Game Version: 101.101.36202.0 4819260

• Platform: Steam
  • Operating System: Windows 10

Issue:

Steppe Lancer’s description text that is shown in the Technology Tree correspond to Mameluke from Sarancens.

Elite Steppe Lancer corresponds to Elite Magyar Huszar.

I had to switch to English in order to see the skills of those units. Also, in the civilization description panel, the techonolgy Thumb Ring appears in English instead of Spanish.
imagen

Also, the same happens for Celts, when clicking in their Woad Rider unique unit from castle: the text shwon is from the Berserker from the Vikings. Also, the name in the image of the unit is William Wallace (which is a Hero), instead of Invasor de Pastos.

Now that I´ve digged in, I´ve been finding many other errors in the descriptions of other units (Cavarly Archer description, Knights, etc.). People who don´t speak English or are used to play with the Spanish version will find it difficult to understand the skills of the different units…

I hope I’ve provided enough detaild for these errors to be fixed.

Reproduction Steps:

Here’s how to reproduce the problem:

1. Switch language to Spanish (Spain)
  2. Create a lobby for whatever type of game and click tech tree for Tartars and the other reported civilizations.
2 Likes

Thank you for the report! These issues have been captured for the team to investigate! :+1:

2 Likes

Actually, all the descriptions in Spanish are wrong, all mixed.

1 Like

Bug still unfixed!

Please fix ASAP!

Found how to fix!

Change game language to Spanish (Latin America).

2 Likes

You’re right! I love you!