Sticky camera movement

:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

• BUILD #: 201.12.1840.0
  • PLATFORM: Steam

:arrow_forward: ISSUE EXPERIENCED

When using any camera movement hotkey other than down, the camera doesn’t stop moving until you press Escape

:arrow_forward: FREQUENCY OF ISSUE

• 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)

:arrow_forward: REPRODUCTION STEPS

Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:

1. Get into a game
  2. Press any camera movement hotkey other than down
  3. Press Escape

:arrow_forward: EXPECTED RESULT

When letting go of a camera movement hotkey, it stops moving

:arrow_forward: ACTUAL RESULT

When letting go of a camera movement hotkey, it keeps moving until you press Escape

:arrow_forward: GAME FILES

I hope this gamebreaking bug gets fixed before the game comes out, being able to move the camera is kind of important in an RTS

I managed to fix it. Ends up the Defaults keybinds can conflict with the Legacy keybinds, so I guess those aren’t those completely different setups, as the name suggests.

I removed the offending keybinds in the Legacy keybinds, switched back to the Defaults keybinds, booted a new game, and everything works fine now.

I’m not sure if this a very silly bug or simply a very bad naming convention, but it could probably use clarification

Does your solution only work for the default keybindings (up, down, left, right arrows)?
Unbinding the “Move Camera X” keys in the Legacy section also unbinds them in the Default section, and vice versa.
I’m trying to bind the Move Camera keys to W-A-S-D, but I experience the same sticky camera movement bug as you did.

It also works for WASD, but there are a LOT of keybindings you have to hunt and unbind in the Legacy keybinds, in order for it to work properly

Ohh thank you! I unbound every instance of WASD and it works now.