Still Late Game Lag - unplayable

Hey!

Thank you for your respond. I took my time and tested it. Took me like 1 1/2 hour.
It was not the first time I tried your fixing ideas, others told me that all read. But for you I tried it again.
All of 11 fixing points didnt made a different.

I want to point out some things again and made it clearer.
Please don’t focus on one user that joined here random that contribute nothing to my/our problem.

My system Amd Ryzen 5 3600 and my new bought 6600 XT Hellhound should be not to weak for this game.
Some months ago I played this game on my old system with FX-6300 and a RX 570 8GB and had a long time no problems.
Some periods ago you guys released a patch were alot of people (including me) expierenced a bug that after alot of people reached feudal age began to receive hard spikes.
Even if I to pass over that - like playing deathmatch - the game runs smooth for the first 5 minutes then the stutter begins - online or offline - with human players or without - with AI or without AI.
Some people with even stronger system then mine expierenced this bug - so the arguments of this random user here in this thread have no valid point.

In the reddit thread some user posted that his fix of the problem was to plugin a second monitor. For me this isnt an option because I have my second monitor permanent plugged in.
Maybe other guys here can test it and look if it helped.
(and yes I already tested it how games running when I unplug or plugin the second monitor - both made no difference).

Once again I want point out im glad someones is posting from officials and trying to help but im really desperate.
For months I want to play this game and im not possible. For me AoE 2 DE is one of the last “real” gaming expierence. And I would be really happy to enjoy this again.

Edit: The user jredubr9 made this post in this thread: https://forums.ageofempires.com/t/stuttering-lag-game-has-become-unplayable-online/183836/12
Can someone give me more details? What does he mean with “navi”?

I could avoid the issue altogether by forcing the game to run on the integrated graphics card. It’s nuts.
I got a 6800M but have to run on the integrated graphics to avoid the issue.
Maybe it’s an issue with Navi, since the integrated from 5900 HX is a Vega one.
If AMD made some change in their “code” or in their graphic architecture it would sense in my mind that an old code like AoE 2 has problems with that.

Second Edit: Guys one question I have in my mind. Do you guys own " Dawn of the Dukes"? Because I don’t. Maybe thats the source of our problem? (fingers crossed")